NATIONAL ANTI CRIME & HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL OF INDIA
National Anti Crime & Human Rights Council Of India is a name of Crime and Corruption killer
team, operating across India with support of good officers and powerful legal team that operates
independently and playing a significant role in the Services of our Country and to make our
Society crime free and safe.
WE DEPLOY OUR WORK TO HELP.
* To keep a watch on the acts of injustice
* To report the acts of injustice to the nearest Legal Service Authority / Committee.
* To organize Legal Awareness Camp
* To educate Citizen to enable them to be aware of their rights to live with human dignity and to
enable them to enjoy all Constitutional Rights.
* To Spreed awareness about the benifits of settlement disputed through Arbitration, Concilition,
Mediation and Lok Adalats.
* To create awareness among citizens for settlement of their disputes relating to Electricity,
Water Supply, Sewerage and Sanitation, Insurance, Hospitals, Transport, Banking,
Telephone/Mobile, Postal Service, etc through Permanent Lok Adalats ( Public Utility Service)
* To manage Legal Aid Clinics.
Now a days, our NACHRCOI is establishing its name by making contribution in revealing out
irregularities in various government departments and by making awareness among the people,
about their Right. We help local, National and even International Law enforcement Officials in
their constant effort to curtail the activities of Crime Syndicates, rackets, Organized gangs,
smuggles and law breaking in general.
Many people contact us to sort out their personal/Individual Problems or to satisfy their personal
grudges, however, our NACHRCOI does not work for the individuals. Moreover, if it is done that
will definitely be very exceptional Case NACHRCOI believes to work in those issues. That involve
We are working especially for following fields:-
Issues related to the safety of the environment. Take urgent step and investigation for bonded labor, child labor, Custodial encounter death, consumer related issues , police Atrocities, rape, sexual harassment. To protection of human rights, right of the dalit, Anti Money Laundering, (Hawala), women and Disadvantaged section of the society. To help local, national and even international law enforcement Officials in their constant effort to curtail the activities of crime
Syndicate, rackets, organized gangs, smugglers law braking in general. To give secret
information to the high authority officers of police department about fake currency, narcotics, drugs, Illegal weapons, smugglers, crime syndicate, terrorists to related Govt. Departments, ministries, investigation departments for making our Country care free and safe..
1. Public Grievance Service
2. Crime & Corruption Investigation.
4. Consumer Protection,
5. Legal Service Authority, all india.
6. Education & Training of Law Civil Defence,
7. Journalist Defence Services
8. Child Related Issues.
9. Human Right protection.
10. Right to Information (RTI) Division
11. Human traffficking
12. Prisoner Survey. All India.
13. Medical Negligence, All India.
14. Legal Notice, All India.
15. Family Counselling, All India.
16. Right To Education Act 2009.
17. Health Programe
18. Legal Awareness Program
19. Anti Drugs Awareness
Deptt. of Humanity & Peace Affairs.
Deptt. of Women Rights Affairs.
Deptt. Child Rights Afairs.
Deptt. of Senior Citizen Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of Transgender Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of Disability Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of Labour Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of consumer Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of Animal Rights Affairs.
Deptt. of Environment & Forest Affairs.
Deptt. of Society Development Affairs.
Deptt. of Education Development Affairs.
Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare Affairs.
Deptt. of Safety & Social Security Affairs.
Deptt. of Relief & Rescue Affairs.